- Benjamin Moore has downgraded grey and in its place heralds "breath of fresh air" pale blue
- Heal's Tottenham Court Rd store window sets are styled with pastels, mostly pinks
- H&M has pale pink as a running theme throughout its core SS14 homewares range
- John Lewis Maison trend is all about the pale and beautiful
- Ferm Living has injected more pastels into its soft furnishings
- IKEA launched the Bråkig collection, the colours of which are misty pastels
.... what more can I say, if you're shopping high street, then pastels will be hard to avoid. Take a look here for yourself....
|Benjamin Moore 'breath of fresh air' paint|
|Heals pastel window display (notice the copper)|
|Heals - ombre trend still continues|
|Pretty in pink at Heals|
|H&M soft greys, pinks & metallics|
|John Lewis pastel painted hanging pears|
|Ferm Living pastel hues & geometric shapes|
|IKEA Bråkig collection - more pastels and geometrics|
Being more of a fan of all things bold, pastels aren't generally on my radar. However when mixed up with metallics - especially brass, bold wham bam dark inky blue, deep dark grey or even blackened aubergine and ever stylish geometric pattern, you've certainly got my attention *smile*.
How do pastels make you feel? Fancy them in your own home?
I can feel Spring in the air, can you?
It's making me sooooo happy - yay!