Thursday 20 September 2012

Fab finds: gifts for the home websites

As my friends will confirm, I am an absolute Christmas fan. I adore everything that is about the Christmas season and make sure that I get stuck in early doors to make the most of every single day of it. So I was delighted when Devon Life asked me to write this years guide to decorating your home for Christmas feature. Woo hoo, absolutely, it would be my delight *smile*. So I began research in fervour and because it is still a little too early to start talking about this topic I would like to share with you some brilliant websites that sell unique, beautiful, affordable, quirky, lovely.... gifts that are perfect for friends and family not just for Christmas but all year round.

1
RootsLiving is a newly started company based in the UK which stocks all sorts of lovely Scandinavian products, mostly sourced from Denmark. They have a shop is in Ascot, but they have a huge range of products online.

Casalinga retro cool looking latte cups
dry your dishes, by nord moose tea towel

snuggle up, by nord white energy tea

Roots Living stock one of my favourite modern Danish ceramic brands Casalinga and sell accessories including vases, jewellery, notebooks, cushions and candles. They are a new company and selling these kinds of products, I am sure they will be successful.



2
Sophia Victoria Joy is a UK based illustration and design business that believes in quality eco friendly products with traditional british roots. This is why all products are designed and created here in the UK with close attention to detail throughout.

These wishes are all for you navy gift wrap

Rustic style storage hessian sacks

Sophia Victoria Joy sells unique and beautiful rustic looking wrapping paper (the Christmas range is adorable, I'll definitely be sharing more info on that at a later date..and buying some too!), blackboard items, hessian sacks and cards but can also personalise items too. You can also buy giant swirly lollipops on the website too...so when you order something for a gift you can treat yourself too hee hee!




3
Cloudberry Living is an online boutique that sells a range of generally funky, high-quality and definitely fun gifts and contemporary home accessories from Sweden, Denmark and Finland. I love the mix of brands that they list, just scrolling down the pages makes me smile because they are full of colour and are just so hip!

Funky & practical, ISAK Tingleby cups

Nature inspired Ferm Living cork mats

So huggable, Ferm Living Edward beanbag

Giving gifts is for life not just for Christmas. I hope you like these websites and that they have offered you some inspiration for future gift purchases. Bookmark them so you don't forget them! While you're there why not check our their Christmas ranges, well you can never be too organised *smile*

www.homerestyler.co.uk

1 comment: