Tuesday 12 June 2012

Today's star find

Ugh, I'm feeling all sorry for myself as I sit here writing this blog. My husband and I are both working from home with streaming colds, surrounded by drunken mugs of lemsip and boxes of tissues - violins please! I thought it was supposed to be summer!!!

Enough of that and onto much more exciting things. Today I would like to share with you my star find. Many of you will already know the tile importer and manufacturer Johnson Tiles, but maybe you won't have visited their website. I am often so frustrated when searching for products online, simply due to poor website functionality and usability. Not today though, no siree!


What a brilliant website, it actually made me want to stay and play around with their online tools. They have a wide selection of room sets to view, the search function is so easy to use and you can drag & drop tiles you love into your favourites folder for later. Each room set gives you detailed information about the tiles featured within it and simply by clicking on a tile you'll get all the techy info you need plus suggestions for use with other tiles.

Artile art ceramics

This is a great example of how to engage with the customer, creating interest through interaction and must certainly lead to sales, simply due to the effort put into the design of the website. Hats off, I will certainly be heading to Johnson's as one of my first ports of call when looking for tiles for client projects.

Tile of the day: White Shark
glazed ceramic &

www.homerestyler.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment