Thursday 26 April 2012

Have your cake...& sit on it!

Ok, I have been totally distracted this afternoon... whilst searching for modern and 'different from the norm' coastal inspired home interiors, I was sent an email about a totally adorable piece of furniture. Not one to shy away from a piece of cake, I couldn't resist this either.


What can I say...I haven't seen anything like this piece before, certainly not of this quality and so I just had to stop what I was doing and share it with you. Aren't you glad I did?!


Made in the UK from solid British oak and walnut, Italian leather and chrome detailing, these delicious looking muffin shaped pouffes from Babatude Boutique can be customised to suit your own personal taste. Choose from White Chocolate, Blueberry, Pistachio, Banana, Cappucino, Strawberry, Anis or Lemon flavour and go mini, standard or large it. If you opt for a large muffin it comes with internal storage so you can store your stash of sweet treats in it and no-one will ever know!



These muffins don't come cheap with prices starting at £530 BUT suitable for both residential and commercial settings, this unique piece of furniture will add fun and flavour to any room and will be a quirky conversation piece for years to come.


For more information please click here.  Sometimes you can't have your cake and eat but sometimes you can have your cake and sit on it *smile*


www.homerestyler.co.uk

1 comment:

  1. They look a bit swish! It'll keep me whittling for a while!! Lol

    ReplyDelete