Wednesday 21 March 2012

Home Restyler debut - four page Devon Life magazine feature

When I first launched Home Restyler, I never dreamed that I would appear in one of the biggest county lifestyle magazines in the UK. I was delighted to style the front cover of Devon Life magazine's August 2011 issue and since then have contributed regularly with various hints and tips.

This month however, things have become even more exciting...I have written a full length feature all about bringing the outside in and I am so pleased to let you know that it is now out there, in print, in the April issue, over four whole pages!

When I saw it on-shelf in the supermarket earlier I nearly squealed out loud and had funny looks from the staff there as I frantically ripped off the plastic wrap to see the finished article! If you are interested in reading it, I have scanned it in below, although it would be so much more enjoyable for you to buy a copy and flick through it at your leisure :) I hope you like it and that it fills you with springtime joy, giving you lots of inspiration for bringing the ouside into your home. Let me know your thoughts...




I will post a much higher resolution pdf of the article once I receive it from Devon Life, as I know the quality of the pages above isn't great but I just HAD to share it with you as I am so excited and delighted. I love writing as much as I do designing and styling...watch this space, I'm writing another article later this year *smile*

www.homerestyler.co.uk


2 comments:

  1. How fantastic! Well done you and loving all the Spring colours! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting, and can't wait to actually buy a copy tomorrow when I go to the shops! It's a fantastic article, loved reading it and it's made me feel even more Spring-tastic xxx

    ReplyDelete