Wednesday 22 February 2012

Surprise appearance in Cornwall Life

Last year I was asked to contribute towards an article for a selection of Life magazines about 'moving or improving'. Little did I know that Sarah Beeny would be the key expert and I'm delighted to say that Cornwall Life included me as one of their South West local experts.

I had no idea until my husband was having his hair cut in Truro today and whilst flicking through the magazine found his wife's face staring back at him! Here are the Bathroom and Home Office sections of the feature.







































If you would like to read more of this 'Move to Improve' feature you can buy back issues here and if you would like to follow my Great British Life blog click here

Love from the South West!

www.homerestyler.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment