Tuesday 24 January 2012

Fabulous floors

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Morning! It's one of those grey, drizzly days and I feel like curling up with my coffee on the sofa and eating a fresh baked stem ginger muffin...instead I'm working hard on my latest project (an exciting retail fit out...more info to follow in due course!) and whilst searching for flooring I find harveymaria.... seriously fabulous flooring. Wow. Why haven't I come across this before? I obviously just haven't been paying enough attention!

So to stick to my promise to share all wonderful home decoration things I come across, today I present to you the most brilliant and unique range of flooring I've yet to discover.

Meadow £39.95 per sqm



 A fantastically realistic 'Meadow' design, which would be perfect for an entrance hallway to keep muddy boots feeling at home.

Petals £39.95 per sqm
A carpet of rose petals, hopelessly romantic - the perfect floor for a dreamy bathroom or romantic bedroom.

Cath Kidston Rose Sprig £39.95 per sqm
For all you Cath Kidston lovers out there, now not only can you drape yourself in the fabric and buy just about every accessory in your favourite CK print, but you can walk all over it too! Perfect for a shabby chic country cottage look.

Claret leather look £49.90 per sqm
You could even get the look of real leather with all the practical benefits of a modern resilient floor covering. available in six colourways. Available in a stunning choice of colours, it's the ultimate in luxury floor design.

Colours by LSI £39.95 per sqm
Or you could go outright colour crazy and be bold with one of 13 colours from LSI. Fantastic.



I just love the fact that there is SO much choice out there. The hardest thing is how to choose... I think I need that muffin first *smile*.



www.homerestyler.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment