Tuesday 1 November 2011

For those of you who couldn't make it...

... I thought I'd share with you some photos of the Home Restyler stand at the Contemporary Homemade Fair that took place in Exminster on Saturday 29th October. The hall had plenty space, the exhibitors were interesting and varied and the constant flow of visitors seemed pleased with all the homemade items on offer. As they say, the proof is in the pudding and the majority of those who came left bearing a carrier bag of goodies and gave positive feedback about their experience of the fair.

I had a brilliant day and such fun! I love meeting people, chatting about all things home and was delighted that some of our visitors had read about the fair in Express & Echo and had come to get specific advice from Home Restyler.

On sale were a variety of items...


... tree stump cake stands...


...funky upcycled furniture...


 ...stage home curtains...


...wintery tree stump decorations...


....more restyled furniture...


 ...and of course my loopy hoopys!


If there are any items you see here that you like, let me know. If they've not been sold (I still have some pieces) they are still for sale. Also, if you like the style of something you see and would like to commission a piece, whether it's an item you already own or one you would like me to source, just get in touch.

I will be exhibiting at the Totnes Christmas Arts & Crafts Fair on Sunday 11th December, where I will be selling more festive, decorative items including some beautiful items, ready wrapped and good to gift! More info to follow..

www.homerestyler.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment