Thursday 23 June 2011

home restyler gets styling & in the cover shot!

Well, what a result! Recently I worked with photographer Sarah Lauren and styled a retro campervan shoot down in Bigbury, South Devon. It was a glorious picture postcard perfect day and the shoot was an absolute delight to work on. Not only did it involve setting up a beautiful vintage inspired picnic, next to a funky petrol-blue coloured VW camper, playing with the most adorable little terrier and eating strawberries but the hard work (sigh!) paid off and one of the shots has been chosen as the cover image for Devon Life's July 2011 issue. Woohoo! And despite it not being part of the plan, I've ended up being in the shot, so this month I am mostly being a cover model hee hee (not that you'd recognise me in the street for it but hey, I know it's me!). 
So I thought I'd share with you the main image as well as some of the behind the scenes snaps.

Devon Life July 2011 cover
http://devon.greatbritishlife.co.uk/

Big & little helpers

Getting the right shot

Different poses & positions!

Capturing the right angle

Sarah getting up close

No comments:

Post a Comment